Charles Williams is organising a conference in London on October 18th, 2018. I’ll be there! This is a rare chance to meet leading developers from all over the world and hear directly from MS on Excel Extensibility. Expect to be seriously stretched. It’s a community event, not for profit, so the price is only £120 including VAT. (Tip: if booking before the end of August, use the promotional code EarlyBird for £18 (inc VAT) discount 😉 )
More information & booking: https://developexcel.wordpress.com
- Govert van Drimmelen: Excel-DNA: .Net for Excel
- Tony Roberts: PyXLL: Python for Excel
- Bruce Nelson: Planatech XLL Plus: C++ for Excel
- Gašper Kamenšek: Excel Addins
- Simon Murphy: VSTO and other tools, and co-organiser.
Network with, socialise and meet other Excel developers of addins and solutions